Opportunities and challenges
Are you interested in working at our company? iCD. will offer you the opportunity to take on new challenges and work as part of a friendly team, which will enable you to utilise your experience, add momentum and forge new paths.
Current vacancies are listed below:
C# 6/.NET 4.6 software developer
iCD. GmbH & Co.KG, located in Frechen-Königsdorf, is a leading provider of software products for the laboratory. We have been operating successfully as a service provider in the field of technical and science data processing for 30 years. Under the tagline “experts in laboratory software”, we develop software for chemical laboratories in the fields of quality control, environmental protection, contract analytics and research and development. Our products are implemented in Germany and abroad by iCD. and by our partners.
We are looking for an experienced C# 6/.NET 4.6 software developer to expand our team for the purposes of porting one of our main products to .NET and switching
to a more powerful architecture
- Design, implementation and documentation of projects (GUI & backend) in C#
- Porting of projects (Win32 to C#)
- Work with Visual Studio 2015, NuGet, ReSharper and GIT
- Planning, implementation, enhancement and documentation of the
- software architecture
- Planning and performance of unit, module and integration tests
- Assistance with the design of software development processes
You are a software developer with a degree or equivalent academic qualification (preferably in
Computers or mathematics) and experience in
software development, focusing on the following areas:
- C# 6/.NET 4.6
- WinForms & WPF
- Component-based development
- Test-driven development
Knowledge of the following
is also desirable:
- Project porting
- .NET Core
- Databases (Oracle, SQL Server or Postgres)
- ADO.NET, LINQ and ORM (Hibernate, MS Entity Framework)
- Application servers (IIS, Tomcat)
- Web frameworks (ASP.NET, AngularJS)
- Familiar with the use of design patterns
- Experience with test-based development
- MS Windows, Linux, Unix and Docker
- Good spoken and written English skills
If you are a creative team player with excellent communications skills,
able to work under pressure and independently, who enjoys producing documentation and
works well on their own initiative, you would make a great addition to our team!
What we offer
You can look forward to a pleasant workplace with modern equipment, a
working environment shaped by a spirit of partnership, fair remuneration, opportunities for
further training, and other conveniences such as drinks
and comfort food.
Work-life balance is also very important to us at iCD. Our
Flexitime system allows employees the greatest possible
freedom in organising their working days.
You will also be offered individual support during your induction phase.
If this sounds like the challenge for you, please send us your detailed
application and let us know when you will
be available to start. You can also include a realistic
salary expectation if you wish.
We look forward to receiving your detailed application,
which you can also submit ONLINE, to:
iCD. GmbH & Co.KG
Tel. +49 2234 96634-0.
We look forward to receiving your application!